Information from this form will be used to create your member profile, which may be viewed by members of the public when they search for translators or interpreters on this website. If you wish for particular items to be hidden from the public, click the ’Private‘ checkbox next to those items.
Together with your application, you will need to submit –
- a copy of your translator or interpreter qualification and/or NAATI credential
- name and contact details of a referee.
Other benefits you will enjoy include:
- News and industry updates on the WAITI website
- WAITI e-bulletin networking forum
- Professional development workshops at membership special rates
- Free listing in the WAITI website Directory of Practitioners
To become a WAITI member, please complete and submit the Application Form below.